A Day In The Life of Krista..

Monday, January 29, 2007

Twins??

So, as some of you know, I got my fortune told again on Saturday night... a little creepy - alot of the stuff was the same, but there was some new twists!!

Here's a quick recap! Obviously I'm not going to tell you everything, I would like to save a few surprises for myself, and see if they come true..

-Apparantly there's supposed to be an "Official" engagement by the end of 2007. ** well it's about time!!**
-And, this is a good choice.. however there is a man admiring me from a distance.. ** not quite sure what that means**
-Justin's supposed to start buying me "just beacuse" presents.. **this would be nice.. lol**
-Apparantly, I'm going to have 3 children - 2 twin girls, and then a boy.. however, he also told 2 other girls that they were also having twins... if we all get pregnant with twins, I think I will have a heart attack, so for the time being, I'm not believing this one..
-it's supposed to be a financially good year for us
-AND - sometime within the next 3 days to 3 years I'm supposed to win $$ in the lottery - not ALOT, but enough for Justin and I to live comfortably - but no one else.. sorry.. you don't have to suck up to me.. you're not getting any! LOL **this would be VERY nice!!**

All in all, I guess it was a good reading - he told me a lot of the same stuff he told me 15 months ago, but that could be because none of that has happened yet!

OOh - and another thing.. I have another blog..
http://www.kristasscrapclass.blogspot.com this is where I will be posting info on my Scrapbooking Classes...

Have a good week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home