A Day In The Life of Krista..

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

So.. here's some pics of how my house is starting to look like Christmas - it's been this way for a couple of weeks now.. I'm so excited! Only 6 more sleeps!!


Here is the tree with just the tree lights on - I like the ambiance!! (LOL)
















I don't remember what setting this was on my camera, but I think it was with the tree lights on, and the living room lights on, but no flash... still.. love the ambiance!!

















This is with no tree lights on, all the living room lights on, and the flash..

Here's what the rest of my living room looks like!!!
























And a closeup of the tree -







We also went to Jared & Kassidy's Christmas Concert last night... must say - this one kicked butt over the one we went to last week!!!

Over and out! I hear there's a storm coming for Christmas eve! I'm so excited!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home