A Day In The Life of Krista..

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

my oh my.. it's been 2 weeks since my last post

and not much has happened.. life's pretty slow right now. Not at work though - we've been going out straight!!

Lets see.. let me try to re-cap the last 2 weeks.. bought new curtains for the living room. Tried to hem them on Sunday. Didn't work so well! I can't cut fabric straight, and by the time I had it straight, I had ruined the curtain, because it was too short! So, I had to buy another panel.. I took them to a "Professional Seamstress" yesterday - no, not my mom.. it would take her 2 years to get them fixed! LOL Some lady in the Brookside Mall has them, and will perfect the art of hemming on them.. it takes a week I guess to hem 4 panels... crazy!

Oh - something else new.. Erica (my sister) moved to Calgary early January. Miss her horribly. I think she's a little homesick right now, so I'm trying to distance myself from her - by not calling her or texting her for the next few days. I can't imagine how she must feel. She's like a 24 hour drive away.. straight driving! 6 hours of flying in an airplane.. HOLY~ I know I got homesick living in Saint John - a 40 minute drive away from home. Hope she's strong and get through it. This move is such an accomplishment for her already!! Miss ya sis!

Other than that, nothing else new.. Libby turned 1 yesterday! YAY! Happy Birthday Libby! Doesn't seem like it was a year ago Michelle had her.. wow how time flies!

I've been working on Charity's wedding invites most of the week this week after work.. they're coming! If only I could get those eyelets to come in the mail faster!!

Well - gotta run.. over and out.. leave me a comment.. I know you're reading this..

1 Comments:

  • My bro left on November 8th. I too have made myself stay off MSN this week. I don't know if it is for his sake or mine! The last couple days I have been missing him like mad!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Friday, January 19, 2007 12:28:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home