A Day In The Life of Krista..

Friday, January 26, 2007

The Weirdest Thing Just Happened to me...

SO I was coming out of Sobeys at lunch time, and wasn't paying attention to what I was doing.. arms full of bags, riffling though my coat pockets trying to find my keys.. I headed for the green sunfire...unlocked the door, opened the door, and then noticed something...


IT WASN'T MY CAR!!!!!!!!

So - my car key for MY 1995 Pontiac Sunfire, 4 door, green car opened SOMEBODY elses Pontiac Sunfire (not sure what year), 4 door, green car. Both of our cars were EXACT!!!

When I realized what I had done, I looked around, to see if someone was going to run at me frantically, beat me with their purse for trying to break into their car... (because I would have done the same thing)... I nicely locked the door, closed it and headed to the next row in the parking lot where my car was still parked, locked, and undisturbed.

It was so weird - my heart is still beating quite quickly with the afternoon's events! I can't believe it!!

I felt like I had invaded someone's personal space.. I felt like writing a note, and sticking it under their windshield wiper telling them that oops! I had been in their car!!!

How weird is that?

The crazy thing is that I am getting my fortune told tomorrow.... do you suppose he'll bring it up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home