A Day In The Life of Krista..

Friday, December 15, 2006

Stuff



Just had to post this pic! I took it a couple of weeks ago on a very cold frosty morning out of one of the windows in our office @ work.. the trees are beautiful!! You can see King and Westmorland Streets, and Hertz Rentals, El Burrito Loco, and lots of cars!

Went to Lilah's Christmas Concert last night- but we had to sit in the back row.. so needless to say - the pictures that I did take didn't turn out.. here's a few.. the first one is with my flash off - looks a little more natural.. the second one is with it on... gotta love that yellow gym! LOL Have a good weekend everyone! Hopefully I'll get my Christmas shopping, baking and wrapping done this weekend.. and a little cleaning done around the house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home