A Day In The Life of Krista..

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Dear Santa... I've been a good girl...

Santa Claus
North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Kymm's Office party. It was Charity who spiked the punch with too much Strawberry Margaritas. I can't help it if I drank 7 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like vanilla.

I thought it was funny when I put Tara's black thong on my head and danced the funky chicken on the table while singing `Red Red Wine'. I didn't mean to break Kymm's I Pod and don't know why Kymm would accuse me of stealing.

I don't remember calling Paul's wife a pretty Duck---even though she looked like one with Pink eye shadow and Blue lipstick!

And when I threw up on Jenn's husband's head, it was only because I ate too much of that Cherry Pie.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Car through my neighbor's Garage. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a muffled Dog and have me arrested for murder!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all highlighted and hidden. And I'm really not to blame for any of this irritating stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and quickly yours,

Krista (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 4 bucks!


****make your own Santa letter -
http://members.aol.com/frogiearno/dearsanta.htm ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home