A Day In The Life of Krista..

Friday, July 28, 2006

HE... (I THINK IT WAS HIM..) ATE SOME FOOD

I think it was him.. I believe it was him.. you see, there was still a little bit of food left in the dish. If it was any other cat, or any other animal, the dish would have been licked clean... not my Georgie!! He will "ration" himself if his food is getting low, meaning even though he may be STARVED, he still won't eat everything in his dish.

(Long story from when he was a kitten.. I left him in my appt in Saint John for the weekend, with a weekend's worth of food. However there was a HUGE snow storm and I got stuck in Jemseg until Tuesday morning.. I had expected to go back to SJ on Sunday night.. George went a little over a day without food). He paces himself now!

SO.. I just wish he would come home.... at least now I can think that he's alright...

Should I call the Search & Rescue out yet????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home