A Day In The Life of Krista..

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Ok.. I've done it! I've started my own blog...

Everyone else is doing it.. why can't I too?

So this is where I'll post my thoughts/opinions/and other ramblings..

Where to start?? How about..

It's raining today... although it's probably good that we're getting rain, I don't like rain.. it makes my house muddy.. and especially because we haven't planted grass yet (because we have about a year's worth of rocks to pick ~any helpers??). And then there's the dog, who loves to play in the rain.. when he runs, the mud splashes up his back and on his tail, and then when he comes in the house.. you got it...... mud.. on the floor.. on the walls... on me.. on him! Isn't life great!!

this is Rosko at the beach a couple of weeks ago.. he loves the water!! No matter what form it's in!!

Keep tuned in.. my life can get VERY exciting.. lol........

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home