A Day In The Life of Krista..

Friday, July 14, 2006

The Night After..

We had a great turn out last night for the Pampered Bride show.. we made Garden Ranch Pizza (mmmm.. good), and Jenn A made a "Bride" cake for dessert. Mmm good.. even have some leftovers in my lunch today!

This is the "tool turnabout" I made
into a wedding cake for Jena as well...














Very tiring night.. never got to bed until after midnight.. Justin didn't get home until WAY after that because him and another guy went "moose looking" (my opinion is this... if there's moose in the spot now.. they probably won't be in the same spot in 2 months time when it's Moose Hunting Season.. but what do I know?) Anyways.. they got the guy's truck stuck in a mud hole, and had to call another guy to come and get them so that they could go home and get a tractor... boys...! LOL

Well.. wish me luck for my yard sale tomorrow... hopefully I can sell enough junk to buy a fouton or bed for the spare room!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home