A Day In The Life of Krista..

Friday, February 16, 2007

I got pink flowers!!


Total shocker for Valentines day! I got PINK Dyed Daisies!! My favorite!! As I said in my last post, I'm really not hard to please, and the smallest things sometimes amuse me more than the big things!



Justin knows that I love these dyed daisies from the Superstore. They're not expensive - actually fairly cheap, and I sometimes buy them for myself.



Was I ever shocked when Justin came home on Valentines Day night and gave me these!! We have been together for 9 years, and this is only the 2nd time I've received flowers from him! It made my eyes tear up. He's just not a flowers type of guy. The last time (the first time) he gave me flowers, I dried them and then framed them. They're hanging in our bedroom. I may have to do the same with these! Never know when it will happen again!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home