A Day In The Life of Krista..

Friday, August 25, 2006

Burr... it's chilly outside!

Burrr... I think Summer forgot to find us, and Fall is starting to move in. I mowed the lawn last night until dark at Justin's grandparents house.. and I almost froze to death! I think I'll have to dig out the heavy coats before the fair this year!!

Finally, a weekend with nothing on the calendar! We have been soooo busy these past few months with weddings, showers, partys, etc.. that it will just be nice to have a "rest" weekend.. and get some housework and laundry done! We may even go to a movie.. Talledega Nights is playing on base this weekend!!

Here's the rest of the wedding pics... sorry for taking so long to post them.





I have NO idea how these pictures of Jena's car got on my camera... I had no part in this.... lol..


That should be enough for now... I'll post the last few later... what do you think? Leave me a comment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home