A Day In The Life of Krista..

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Today is day 10...

I'll have to take a pic when I get home to see if we have grass yet! I haven't had 10 seconds and get close enough to see - however with this rain the last few days, I haven't had to water the lawn! Bonus!

So - I'm another year older now! Yay for me! I got lots of goodies for my bday - cash, cash, cash, more cash, camping gear (which goes well with my next announcement), home hardware $$, scrapbooking stuff, etc! Thanks so much!

And - my announcement -

NICKELBACK IS COMING TO PEI!!!!
AND HALIFAX, but I'm so excited they're coming to PEI, and I even have Justin talked into going..

here's the link - Festival of Lights - Charlottetown June 29, 30 and July 1

I'm sooooooooooooooooooo excited! Any takers on sharing a camp site??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home