A Day In The Life of Krista..

Monday, April 02, 2007

This one's for you Bee!!! **long post**

.. I've been informed that I need to keep up in my blog postings...

So here goes nothing...

I have LOTS of pics to post!! First off - I painted the entry way 2 weekends ago.. I love it! Just need to put my border up - hopefully mom will help me with that this week sometime!































********** Next on the agenda - Whitney turned 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!














And - then - on Friday I bought Daffodils from the Canadian Cancer Society... this is as open as they got! I think they were duds! The ones I bought for my desk at work were the same.. they opened half way, and then started to dry up!!
















And - to top it all off on the weekend - I was creative!!!

I made this Altered Coffee Tin for Justin's parents - they're going away this week to warm and sunny Cuba!! In the can is - Bandaids, Hand Sanitizer, Aloe Vera, and hand made luggage tags (that I made - of course!!)




















I made this little wooden box for my grandmother's birthday - I bought the wooden box at the $$ store, and painted it, and then covered it in paper, added the ribbon - then stamped the little saying - and then embossed it. The funnest (is that a word?) thing about it was embossing the brad in the center of the flower - it was originally purple - and I made it gold!! Inside of it I filled it with handmade cards I had made - Birthday, Anniversary, Baby, and Get Well.











And... drum roll please..... I made this recipe book for my mom yesterday in 3 hours! Record time for me... mind you - I had already had the recipes typed out, and the paper cut.. but 2 1/2 boxes of adhesive squares later, I had it done!!
















So.. waddya think?? (Bee, I'm expecting a comment from you - I did all this especially for you! LOL)

1 Comments:

  • I love love LOVE the colour for your entry way!! LOVE IT! Love the creativity of all your projects too!! Awesome ideas! Where ever do you get the great ideas???? You're so talented!

    -Bee

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Tuesday, April 03, 2007 7:46:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home