A Day In The Life of Krista..

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

So Moncton went well..

I even came home with money! LOL! Costco was NUTS - picture this - WalMart on Christmas Eve, only with carts 3 times the size! However I did manage to get a few Christmas presents, and a few presents for myself!!

Next was Michaels - again - didn't spend too much.. I could spend 5 days in there! I do believe we spent about 2 hours in there on Saturday!!

Next - Value Village - this is a whole blog post in itself! See, I don't usually shop at Value Village, but according to their Halloween Commercial - they have LOTS of Halloween Costumes - new and used, etc! So in we went. I thought I was going directly into the Halloween section, because as soon as I walked in the store, I spotted this dress that I thought would go well with my costume. Charity was quick to correct me in that I was in the Womens Section, not in the Halloween Section!! Anyways - to make a long story short - that store gave me the heebie jeebies! I prefer to shop at Frenchys - doesn't give me quite the bad vibe that Value Village does.

However, I did get some pieces of my halloween costume! I'll be sure to post some pics of Sat night once we are all donned up for a Halloween Party!!

Last stop - Carsand Mosher - walked around the store and didn't want anything - so I bought a stamp!!

All in all - we had a fun trip! Charity - we'll have to do that more often!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home