A Day In The Life of Krista..

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

So I know you guys are reading this....

So why don't you leave me a comment? I can tell you're reading this because I have a counter at the bottom that tells me how many people have been reading! LOL

Turkey Turkey Ham = my new rendition of duck duck goose! Sunday, we had a Turkey dinner, then a ham dinner. Monday we had another turkey dinner. I think I'm good until Christmas now!!

So tonight's the night.. starting scrapbook classes tonight. Wish me luck! I'm nervous already, and they don't start until 7pm tonight!! I spent a good part of the weekend getting ready for them.. hopefully all goes well!!

I'll post an update tomorrow- and perhaps some pictures too!!

1 Comments:

  • Hey Krista, just 2 let u know I hope 2 start coming 2 u'r scrapbooking class maybe next time.I was super tired and couldn't do it this evening. But i do hope 2 next time! Good Luck and I'm sure u'll do great!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Tuesday, October 10, 2006 3:27:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home