A Day In The Life of Krista..

Monday, October 02, 2006

A few things...

So.. no moose. Poor guys.. they called and called on Saturday, and didn't get an answer until dark was rolling in.. and then mr. moose wouldn't come out of the woods.. if only they had another day! Oh well - better luck next time!

Today Justin and Rosko are duck hunting... just talked to Justin. He's soaked, the dog's soaked.. and no ducks this morning. Even too wet for the ducks! Imagine! They'll try again tonight for the night shoot. Maybe they'll get luckier?

SOOOO.. decisions.. decisions.. I want your input on this (whoever reads this blog - leave me a comment below with your input). It has been brought to my attention lately by a few people (you know who you are) to perhaps organize some type of scrapbooking classes or type of instruction... what do you think? Would you come? I haven't mentioned anything to Justin about it yet - simply because I haven't seen much of him over the past 5 or so days.. I'm sure he would think it was a good idea ??!? This is what my idea is -

**Envision this.. ** - Setting up some tables in the basement (or the kitchen/living room), teaching a couple of techniques a class, having the classes about once a week, letting whomever comes have access to my tools - cutters, etc as well as any "scrap" paper, or stuff that I don't use anymore, and charge $2 a class.. have it for a couple of hours on like a Tuesday night or something... would you come? should I charge anything? how many people should be the max size?

Leave me a comment, or send me an email.. krista.bustard@td.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home