A Day In The Life of Krista..

Monday, June 18, 2007

Oh my..








I almost completely forgot about my blog!! Sorry!

June has been a CRAZY busy month.. wedding stuff - birthday parties - etc etc etc!!

Only 5 more sleeps Charity... the time is getting close!

I'll leave you with a few pictures of the month of June...






This one is of Charity @ her Bachelorette party...
And then Charity & Jared @ their Wedding Shower








This is Justin mowing our lawn - ON THE RIDE ON LAWNMOWER for the first time.... I suggested scissors, but he objected!! (In case you didn't know - we don't have very much grass!!)







Then there was the Prom.... this is Courtney Perry & her date..





Then Justin's grandfather's 80th bday party...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home